Sunday, July 19, 2009

Now what???


OK. We are on for Oct 2 thru 4
Park Name: FORT CUSTER RECREATION AREA
Campground:
FORT CUSTER RUSTIC STICK BUILT CABINS
(2009)
Equipment: RUSTIC CABIN
Site Name: TRAILSIDE
Site Attribute:
Arrival Date: 02-Oct-2009
Departure Date: 04-Oct-2009
# Nights: 2

Please start considering the following:

Whatcha gonna bring? Chairs, food, keg, horseshoes?

Who gonna drive yo ass? Paul, Paul or another different Paul?

You gonna meet up somewhere prior to the what-have-you?

remember: you are a grown-ass man and should be able to figure this out. keep in touch, fool.

2 comments:

insertcleverid said...

I can drive 1-3 persons, but I have limited trunk space.

I know that I have and intend to contribute:
Whiskey. 1 Btl
Camera
Journal
Travel Scrabble
Connect 4

Tommy or Paul B, did we store anything at my folks house last year? Chairs, maybe?

paul said...

Like I said before, I'll be able to drive whoever and bring whatever there, but there is a very off chance that I may want to bail early if the niece/nephew shows up. That of course, can be figured out if that happens.

Also, as of now, I have no class on Fridays. However, I just got an email from the Boss that due to enrollment the schedule is in flux and we should be ready for "anything." That means I could be tied up as late as 4:30 on Friday. Again, that's a wait and see situation.

Otherwise, I have most of the camping shit in the garage as well as two chairs.

Looking forward, as always.